Innovation in the plaster sector – MicroPore dehumidification cleaning ®
How does MicroPore dehumidification plaster®?
MicroPore dehumidification plaster ® increases the evaporation and evaporation surface due to its micropores. By the effect of the additive, micropores and capillaries are formed, and an ingress of the dissolved salts into the plaster is prevented. The blasting of plaster layers and the formation of salt crystals on the plaster surface are excluded. From the outside, the plaster does not absorb moisture, moisture. Thus, and due to the very high ph value of 12.4, we prevent mold, among other things.
Conventional plasters with macro pores store water and salts. And as soon as they are full, the plaster destroys itself and falls off the wall.
In microPore dehumidification plaster ®, the excess moisture in the masonry is permanently released by micropores and capillaries to the plastered side in the form of water vapor, diffusion.
- Always the same material for inside and outside for all plaster layers
- Suitable for plaster machines with remixer, also hand mixing possible
- Smooth consistency and good workmanship
- Functionality from 2 cm plaster thickness
- Extremely fast drying of the masonry
- Processing up to minus 5 degrees possible
Characteristics / grain
Mixture of differently shaped limestone grains:
- Standard from 0 to 0.8 mm
- alternatively, 0 – 0.3 mm for stucco material, or 0 -1.6 mm for historical material and binder bars based on cement and lime fine material
The optimal coordination of the type of rock and its size are partly responsible for the formation and dimension of the binder bars. These also influence the other structural properties such as strength and vapour permeability.
In the fine mortar content, surrounded by the rock grains, there are spherical micropores (approx. 50 to 60 microns) with approx. 24 volume content.
Permanent dehumidification by micropore Dehumidification plaster
- MicroPore dehumidification plaster®is applied to the well-damp masonry, walls, which are cleaned into the joints; at least two-layer, each with a layer thickness of approx. 10 to max. 30 mm if necessary; a total minimum thickness of 2 cm is sufficient for functionality.
- The transport of the wall moisture always goes to the area of the warmer zone, thus to the outside. The MicroPore dehumidification plaster® transportsmoisture to the surface in the form of water vapor. In the back of the lime plaster, a moisture layer (water vapour) is created, which prevents pollutants such as salts, sulfates in this area from drying and leading to blasts. The transport of moisture takes place exclusively via steam diffusion from the first plaster layer.
- This permanent dehumidification results in a measurably significant reduction of the moisture horizon, down to deep masonry areas.
- The amount of rising humidity, porosity and thickness of the masonry determine the maximum possible reduction of the moisture horizon. In any case, the near-surface area remains dry and damage-free.
MicroPore dehumidification plaster ® is used wherever conventional plasters fail!
MicroPore dehumidification plaster ® replaces entire systems:
- it is a system for all plastering layers: balancing plaster, pre-spraying / spraying, basic, deck and top plaster
MicroPore dehumidification plaster ® can be applied to all masonry:
- Concrete, brick, mixed masonry, quarry/natural stone, on clay, gas concrete and on coated limestone (only with pre-treatment)
- Easy to process
- holds on to extremely wet masonry
- highly diffusion-capable
- prevents flowering
- resistant to weather and chemical attacks (salts, nitrates and sulfates)
- Water absorption: <2 mm
- non-combustible (A-1)
- Salt analysis, sticky bridge, sticky ground
- horizontal and vertical locks (as long as there is no pressing water/ leachate)
MicroPore dehumidification plaster ® provides solution against moisture in walls and mould
RENOVATE – MODERNIZE
The dream of builders and planners becomes reality!
References that convince.
Our partners nearby
The company MKL SolidTechnology GmbH offers our customers in Germany certified processors from Berchtesgaden to Kiel.
Information about the relevant processors in your area can be obtained via the MKL headquarters as well as about our sales representatives here on the homepage.