MicroPore Dehumidifying plaster ® is used wherever conventional plasters fail!
MicroPore Dehumidifying plaster ® replaces entire systems:
- it is a system for all plastering layers: balancing plaster, pre-spraying / spraying, basic, deck and top plaster
MicroPore Dehumidifying plaster ® can be applied to all masonry:
- Concrete, brick, mixed masonry, quarry/natural stone, on clay, gas concrete and on coated limestone (only with pre-treatment)
- Easy to process
- holds on to extremely wet masonry
- highly diffusion-capable
- prevents flowering
- resistant to weather and chemical attacks (salts, nitrates and sulfates)
- Water absorption: <2 mm
- non-combustible (A-1)
- Salt analysis, sticky bridge, sticky ground
- horizontal and vertical locks (as long as there is no pressing water/ leachate)
MicroPore Dehumidifying plaster ® provides solution against moisture in walls and mould
RENOVATE – MODERNIZE
The dream of builders and planners becomes reality!
References that convince.